Fork Lift Truck PowerPoint Course
PowerPoint course designed for qualified instructors to complement operator training on either counterbalance or reach trucks.
The course is made up of a disc containing all counterbalance and reach truck PowerPoint slides and a course manual. The manual includes copies of each slide with space below for instructors to write their own notes, and practical guidance to help run training courses. Also included is a HASP key which is used to decrypt the content of the presentation, enabling only the user to view it. The course comes in a presentation folder for storage.
The PowerPoint covers:
- Why we need to train
- The laws
- Accidents and associated risks
- Personal risk assessment
- Personal protective equipment
- Rated capacity and load centres
- Equipment introduction
- Pallet and load assessments
- Travelling on inclines laden/unladen
- Loading and unloading
- Pre-use checks
- Battery Care and Maintenance
- Seat belts
- Detailed practical training lesson plans
- Practical training and testing
This item will be available to buy online soon; to order now or for more information, please call 01246 555222.